tisdag 9 juli 2013

Hey kids!

It's summer, it is work but most of all it is outside time with friends so I don't spend a lot of time in front of a screen right now. But I feel my fingers itching when it comes to show you some of the finds that is bound to come with summer flea markets!

This is a jump suit that I bought at the Galoppis in Täby, just outside Stockholm. It was an old lady who sold it, and I just love the tropical pattern all over! It makes me wanna dance ugly dances (the best pieces do).

Galoppisen is by far my favorite flea market in the summer. It is a boot sale with so many cars that you get both happy and faintly feelings at the same time when you arrive. Everything is super cheap - so my wardrobe is kind on it's breaking point (maybe I should sell some of my own soon). This jump suit set me back 4 dollars, the flea market is open every saturday and sunday 12.00-04.00 pm all summer! A must!







Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar